By using this site, please make sure you represent that you have reached at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence and have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- We may collect information from customers when they register on our website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or participate in our promotional activities. The types of information collected may include name, location, email address, phone number, financial information, purchase details, and any other type of information relevant to providing you with the best shopping experience possible.
- Your information will be used to help us provide our services, including (but not limited to) authentication and authorization of our customers; to make improvements to our services and to carry out customer research. It will also be used to process payments, to contact you with important information, communicate with you; and provide you with any relevant offers that may be of interest to you.
- We will not disclose any personal or business data to any third parties for marketing purposes, or for any other reason, without your prior consent. However, we may disclose some of your personal information to business partners, affiliates, and service providers in order to provide you with services as required.
- We are committed to keeping your personal data and business information secure. All data and information is stored on servers that are encrypted, and access is restricted to authorized personnel only.We implement best practices in terms of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to provide the highest level of data security. Our website is also encrypted using SSL technology to ensure your information is protected from unauthorized access.
- Pashmina Cart collects and processes personal data during your interactions with our website and our services. This may include your name, email address, delivery address, phone number, billing information, IP address, and other information required to facilitate orders and other interactions. Pashmina Cart may also collect and process data provided via customer surveys, event registration, subscriptions, and other voluntary communications. Pashmina Cart may also collect and process personal data provided by third parties such as social media sites and financial institutions.
- The data provided by users is collected both online and offline and processed in secure digital back-end systems owned and operated by Pashmina Cart. Data collected by us is stored and processed at Headquarters and is subject to the laws, regulations and security measures of that jurisdiction.
- Pashmina Cart processes user data using secure server and applications in compliance with applicable laws and regulations to provide users with the services required. Pashmina Cart employs measures such as encryption, virus protection, physical and technical security to protect data and personal information collected.
- Data collected by Pashmina Cart will only be used for the purpose for which it was collected. Pashmina Cart does not sell, rent any data. Pashmina Cart will only use or disclose user information when necessary to fulfill contractual obligations, to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, or to protect against or prevent fraud or other criminal activity.
Depending on the permissions given, this service enables the Application to connect to the User’s Facebook account and carry out tasks through it. This service allows the Application to connect with the User’s Facebook account or other social profiles and perform actions with it, depending on the permissions granted. When a user grants permission for such application, the application is given the right to access certain basic information from the user’s profile in addition to performing the activities associated with the permissions provided.
This already has certain User object characteristics like the user’s id, name, photo, gender, and locale.
The Service is available to all individuals and organizations (“Members” or “you”) who agree to comply with this Policy and accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by this Policy, you are not authorized to use the Service.
We value our Members’ privacy and recognize the need for appropriate protection and management of personal information that Members share with us.
We can process the data you disclose to us for the following purposes:
- To provide the Service as proposed by Pashmina Cart
- To contact you in response to queries and comments
- To personalize the Service according to your needs
- To inform you of new products and services
- To provide you with promotional materials
- To conduct market research regarding our products and services
- To evaluate website usage
- To maintain our records.
We use a variety of security measures to protect members’ personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. Some of these include encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls.
We also may use third-party advertisements to support our Service. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our Service, which will send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our Service, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our Service as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
In certain jurisdictions, you may have certain rights regarding the personal information that we process about you. These rights may include the right to request access to, correction of, and deletion of personal information.
- data entry systems;
- web-based forms;
- electronic databases;
- software programs;
- external data sources; and
- authentication systems.